Sen. Abby Lee says on her website that she is a conservative.
But her record in Boise tells a very different story. It’s time voters learned the truth:
- Lee voted for H24, diverting taxpayer dollars to big businesses in the guise of workforce development.
- Lee voted against H71, which bans child sex change surgeries and drugs.
- Lee voted for H276, which funds Idaho Public Television.
- Lee voted against S1038, which would have provided universal school choice for all Idaho children.
- Lee voted for S1147, which appropriated state money for out-of-state medical programs that include abortion and transgender surgeries.
- Lee voted for S1176 which funds Idaho’s public universities, including leftist programs such as diversity/equity/inclusion.
Call Sen. Lee at 208-332-1325 and tell her that if she runs as a conservative, she should vote like a conservative!
Click Here if you don’t see the form below.