Sen. Geoff Schroeder wanted his voters to think he was a conservative. But his record in Boise tells a very different story. It’s time voters learned the truth:
- Schroeder voted for H24, diverting taxpayer dollars to big businesses in the guise of workforce development.
- Schroeder voted against H71, which bans child sex change surgeries and drugs.
- Schroeder voted against H314, which would have disallowed schools and libraries from distributing obscene materials to children
- Schroeder voted for S1147, which appropriated state money for out-of-state medical programs that include abortion and transgender surgeries.
- Schroeder voted for S1176 which funds Idaho’s public universities, including leftist programs such as diversity/equity/inclusion.
Call Sen. Schroeder at 208-332-1344 and tell him that if he runs as a conservative, he should VOTE like a conservative!
Click Here if you don’t see the form below.